Thursday, July 2, 2009

HE'S ADORABLE!!!

Today was my 20week ultrasound. We didn't get a picture of his "manhood", but there is no question that he is a HE! The ultrasound tech was laughing about how well you could tell he was a boy! She said there was no mistaking it, and everytime she would pass over it she would just laugh about how it just stuck out there for everyone to see! Too funny! No wonder we were able to find out at 13weeks! haha. Anyways, here are a couple pics we took home today.

His little feet, he had them crossed all crazy.



His feet again. When we were watching him he was shaking them all over, it was so cute!!




I love this one of his face! Yes, he is a little bit skeletal, but he is sooo adorable! His big eyes and round belly are so dang cute!!!!


Lastly we got a picture of him from the side.. I think he looks more like a baby this way. His little mouth is open and his fist is clenched up at the top. ADORABLE!!!!

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Only 20 more weeks until we get to meet him!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

It's so exciting...he's going to be here sooner than you can imagine. Trust me. I love the profile shot, sweet baby boy!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

What a cute little profile! Boy's are the best! I loved having my boy first!