Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Wedding.. wooo!

Brayden and I are getting married on Valentines Day... yes, tomorrow. I'm so excited! Even though it's going to be a small wedding, it has been so nerve racking trying to figure out all the details! But thankfully I have a wonderful sister-in-law who has a nack at cheap, last minute planning. We decided that she needs to write a book on how to do the "dollar store wedding", cause that is where we got everything for the wedding (decoration wize) and I think it all looks beautiful! So thank you Morgan for all your help! I can't wait to see my sister again, after living so close for the past six months it's weird to think that I can't just drop by and see the kids whenever. I'm so glad everyone has been so supportive and helpful with my last minute decisiont to throw this on everyone! lol.   Morgan made these cute red tutu's for the girls to wear with black ribbon and a red flower in the middle of the bow. Madison and Leila are going to be the flower girls, and Dyl will be the ring-bearer, and I know they will all look soooo adorable! I can't wait! =] 

2 comments:

Anna said...

We will be there! Love you!

Kristin said...

Everyone misses THIS when it's gone! HA