Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Since no one reads this anyways...

So, seeing as nothing is ever "for sure", I don't want to get anyways hopes up, or scare them...whichever. But we are, as of this moment, planning moving back to Ephrata. Brayden lost his job and since I'm due just a few weeks after our lease is up here, we've decided to A) try to sell our lease to move now so we can be settle in and get started with life in WA before baby #2 comes. or B) wait it out here until our lease is up and then try and move while I'm big and preggo and then try and have Brayden look for a job here until then, and then a job in WA when we get there right as I'm having a baby.

You might be able to tell which idea I like more. :)  So I have our lease up online and so far we have had two people look at it, only issue is they have to qualify for the low-income housing that we're in, so if they don't pass, then we're stuck here. I think one of the people came and started the paperwork today, so I'm praying that if this is what we're supposed to do that they'll pass! haha. We'll see.

So, that is our plan for now.

No comments: