Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello, my name is:

Apparently this where I'm supposed to "blog". Who invented "blogging" seriously? I actually have no idea what it means...but I'm doing it now. Right now. So, to start off, My name is Kaylee Black. I live at home with my mom while I'm attending Big Bend Community College; and I work at the delicious Time Out Pizza. Life doesn't get much better than this. I have a boyfriend named Race who's on a mission in Illinois- he's pretty much the greatest thing since chocolate! I will be heading down to Arizona next semester to start college down there, get all settled in before Race gets home in April of '09. I'm pretty excited to say the least! I have an awesome family who loves me, and I love them each in their own way. I love going to church, especially teaching the Sunbeams! I'm pretty dang happy with my life right now.... I hope it stays heading in this direction- so we'll see how things go!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hello love! Nice page! I didn't race and you were "official", EXCITING! See ya soon!