Friday, April 11, 2008

Claws & Paws!

Alright, so today I had me a little adventure! I met up with my friend Marlys, and she took me to the animal shelter in Quincy to see the new puppies they got in. I'm not sure exactly what they are, but their mom is a basset hound, and a couple look like courgie or lab mixes. I took my camera along, of course, so here are a few pics of the little puppies...my favorite was the little black and white one- it had the body of a basset hound- with those little stubby legs and longer body- sooo cute!



Then we ventured into the adult dog area...... first is the mommy!! Come on, tell me her babies arn't gonna be cute!




Alright.....a couple other ones...


And there you have it!!! If you want to adopt one of these loverly animals, contact the Claws and Paws shelter in Quincy!!! =]

1 comment:

Anna said...

I had no idea you and Marlys partied it up out there. Thoughs puppies are so cute, almost makes me want one! I better see you and Bevward tommorrow!