Tuesday, April 8, 2008

School

I'm writing this at school today, I have an hour and a half break before my next class. Most people would refer to this break as "lunch, but since I'm broke this is "study time" for me. My first class is Math, which is pretty cool, I get to just sit in the room and do work at my own pace- which means that I could finish earlier than usual. Right, then English- which is highly entertaining. My teacher is unique, he has a very colorful vocabularly. And lastly (the class I'm waiting for) Lifetime Wellness.
This class is probably not the most put-together, but we get to work out twice a week, so whatever. I never know when anything is actually due in that class-it changes nearly every day- and most assingments are not too well talked about. But apparently everything we do is "extremely easy", at least that's what the class line tells me. I do enjoy going to school though, so I can't really complain about getting an education.
Besides that, nothing really new has been going on. Oh wait, I did actually buy a piano the other day. I was out yard saleing with Morgan and I came across this beauty, and I knew right then that I had to have it. So my loverly boss, loyd Burleson, got a few guys together and we hauled it to the house. I now have about 2ft of free space in my room, but I don't mind. Having a piano is well worth the loss of space and money- which cost me $300. I'm very pleased with myself on my purchase. I think I might get some pictures up soon for everyone to see. =] For now I think I better get to studying!

No comments: