Friday, April 18, 2008

Fri-yea!

This morning was amazing. I got to babysit at the Burleson's and watch Lydia, Calvin, and Roxy! Tami has a kitty named Speckles, and holy poo, I kid you not, this cat has it's ears peirced! I should have brought my camera, but yea, it was amazing! It had the same earings in as I did....odd, but funny. Plus they had shaved it a couple days earlier cause it was sick or something- so it looked like a calico lion with fluffy feet and a little puffel at the end of her tail. I love that cat now.
Besides that, nothing new really- just thought it was time for an update. Life has been good, I got a few more letters from Race this week, one today, which made me day that much better. I love that kid with all my heart- it will be nearly four years since I've seen him by the time he gets home...and even still, I know I love him- I don't have to see him to remember how I feel about him. I love it- he is everything a mom could wish for for her daughter! I think my mom would agree to that, she is the one that would bring him up speratically- pointing out that "there's always Race." Thanks mom. =]
Alright, well, it's time for work! yeay! Get to close and get home around 10pm, only to go back to work at 10:30am tomorrow. Woohoo.....
-Kaylee

No comments: