Thursday, October 21, 2010

Camera Shy.

I have to admit, I have refused to do any kind of decent pictures, especially using my "real" camera..aka, needs film, because it is such a popular hobby here in Utah.
But I have always had a secret love for photography. I could sit and look at other photographers photos all day! I think it is truly talent alone that can capture the true beauty of a moment. I believe everything is beautiful in it's own way, but it all depends upon your perception and how you capture it on film in order for others to appreciate it.
So, with a camera that has been laid to rest for some time, simply because of a dead battery,(though, it IS a single $11 battery), I am wanting to resurrect my camera and put down my quick snap digital in hopes of reigniting that spark I once had.
Now, I am far from being good, hence why I have been so tempted to stay away for so long, but I really REALLY love it. And I think that's really all that matters in the end. It doesn't matter that I'm not great at it, but what does matter is that it gives me joy.
So, if husband permits, I will buy the needed battery and use up the new pack of film I bought a year ago.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments: