Monday, October 4, 2010

Does anyone really read this???

I get that I'm not too exciting, but really? No one?

Oh well, let's be honest, I blog for me.
My son is pretty much perfect, like make you feel horrible about your own kid, perfect. Must be my awesome parenting skills...what can I say, I'm pretty perfect myself! He's 10 months old, ALMOST 11 months...soon to be a year old, and he totally says "Dada"! Plus he is just plain brilliant in general, he takes after his daddy.

So on to my new baby....

Unknown Fetus is now exactly 9 weeks and 3 days old!!!! Only 214 days to go!
Fetus tote's is a girl, I can tell by how sick I am, Max fetus never made me feel THIS sick!

I pretty much LIVE on saltines and DIET Squirt (can't be having all that would-be sugar making me fat!) But I can't eat anything if it's not carby and has like ZERO veggies or fruit in it. My body refuses to ingest healthy things right now, just the thought of eating something that's not a bread or meat-type food makes me want to never eat again!

Side-note! (I've totally LOST weight from not wanting to eat, so grateful for this fetus helping mommy lose those extra lb's!)

Anyways, I lied before when I said that we won't be getting any medical from the state.. *PHEW!!! Found out that I still get insurance, and not only that, but it's the super-delux-awesome kind where there's no co-pays and everything is covered!!! Guess I better go get my pregnancy massage now for all my "back-pain" *wink *wink.

Well, pretty much life is super-awesome and full of blessings right now!! Hubs works normal hours now (9-5:30) so I get to play wifey again and have the house cleaned and dinner cooked when he gets home, which is WAY better than B. coming home at 10:30pm and I'm super depressed and he's not hungry anymore. That' REALLY puts a damper on (S-E-X), especially since I feel yucky and fat because I there's no one to look at me, so I don't get ready for the day.
So, blessings for everyone now!! I get to get ready for my hubby to see me and cook him delic' meals, and then we sit in the living room watching our beautiful son play.

I can't help it, our life is just so perfect! :D

3 comments:

Anna said...

Are you seriously so blessed Kaylee???
Hate to break it to you but it could be a girl but you can't tell by your sickness level. Every pregnancy is different. I know tons of people with all 1 gender and were sick on some and not on others.
I do read your blog whenever I read blogs at all. Im kind of a blogland loser.:)

Tim, Janelle and Kiddos said...

i practically stock your blog, but i don't want to leave messages because that would be too obvious! (actually you can tell by the amount of times i write on my blog how much i pay attention....) anyway, im glad im not the only one who goes into carb overload when prego. i try to explain to my doc why i can't eat healthy and he just gives me that look that you give extremely overweight people....but hopefully for you it will be a girl and it will all be worth it!! Taylor was my sickest pregnancy too....hope all continues to go well! Loves!

Kaylee Hord said...

Umm, I am seriously so blessed! lol.
I really get indigestion bad when I even look at fruit or veggies, and I just trust that that's my body's way of telling me "Hey, I got those covered, you just worry about pleasing those taste-buds!"
So I'm good, may be a bit tubby in the end, but I'll just uhhh, breastfeed it off? haha